Adobe Flash technology is the industry standard for interactive authoring and delivery of immersive experiences that present consistently across personal computers, mobile devices, and screens of virtually any size and resolution. Flash technology is supported across all web platforms. For web or media developers, Flash technology offers the quickest and most effective way of building on your existing skill set to create web content. Express your creative vision and attention to detail and design pixel-perfect interactive content with exceptional typography, flexible layouts, and incredibly smooth animation. Develop cross-platform web applications and content with an integrated development environment that offers intelligent Action Script coding tools. Wow your audience and produce engaging rich video content and interactivity that contains expressive, lifelike motion and animation.
You can build following applications using Adobe Flash:
- Enterprise applications
- Consumer applications
- Rich media marketing campaigns
- Applications with video
- Mobile devices and TVs
- Social applications
Benefits of Flash:
- Speed the development process with an improved Action Script editor, including custom class code hinting and code completion.
- Start projects and grasp the fundamentals of Action Script more quickly, or reference your own code or external code libraries efficiently.
- Publish content virtually anywhere.
- Create more realistic inverse kinematic effects with new motion attributes added to the Bones tool. Strength and Damping settings provide more realistic and complex physics movements within a simple, familiar interface.
- Streamline video embedding and encoding processes with on-stage video scrubbing and a new cue points property inspector.